Wednesday 28 November 2012

Graduating & eating too many waffles

I graduated last week! For three whole years I've watched every year above adorning the Potter-esque gowns in jealousy. How I wanted to be them, and then the time came! Patience is a virtue and all that. To celebrate we visited my much loved cafe Halladays in Bedford Place, then in the evening went out for a luxurious meal at Stovells in Chobham.


'Twas a bit windy.


Accidently visited this pudding place recently called 'Creams' in my local town a handle of times, which is actually too much considering the size of the portions. It's just opened where Pizza Hut used to be and it's very addictive. I mean how can you resist this chocolate sprinkled waffle with strawberries and ice cream? I can't, that's why I'm making a regular appearance.


Staying true to my word, I've been playing on my sewing machine a bit more, making some Christmas cards. Here I was on Sunday, with scraps splattered across the table with my Kitchen Spice Yankee Candle alight. That candle should win an award.


Hoping to do more Christmas shopping this weekend, and to also visit Ripley's Christmas Market, with the switching on of the lights, I've never been before so I am very much looking to it.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment