Friday 28 May 2010

Flower Show




After attending the Henley Royal Regatta a couple of years back, I've got a little thirst for places that say that drinking pimms, eating ice cream, strawberries and wearing pretty dresses is mandatory, so I couldn't wait to go to the Chelsea Royal Flower Show in London.

Hot sun, plus looking at all the gardens was so nice, especially when I got all snap happy at the beautiful flowers. Some captured really well on camera so I'm hoping to turn some of these into canvases to put on my walls in the new Uni house.

One of the highlights was touring the Art tent, where flower arrangers prized their plants and accessories in a clever, imaginative way, abiding by a theme.

As for my outfit, I couldn't resist wearing my new favourite Polka Dot Dress from H&M, and a little flower in the hair to boot!

It was quite funny seeing how many Chanel bags we could see draped on the shoulders of some lucky women. I found out Sarah has some sort of sixth sense, noticing all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment