Friday 8 July 2011

Emerald Street



There's a great new website that I've found whilst looking upon the home of Stylist magazine. It's called Emerald Street and it focuses on bringing you exciting news about arts and culture in and around London.

It aims on keeping you informed on the fun, quirky and often missed events that are happening, such as a great place to meet for cocktails, a place to get your 10 minutes of fame or even meet celebrity chefs.

I signed up to recieve regular emails delivered to me, which also automatically enters you in a draw to win a £1325 worth of a Chloe bag, which is just a bonus!

Also happening in my busy week, I am currently involving myself in a project of interior design - or more tastefully Ikea-ing my brothers bedroom, as it has not been decorated since we moved in 17 years ago! Eek. If all looks promising I'll try and get a before and after shot so you can see how a bit of cream paint and wood flooring goes many miles.

I'm also attending a lot of press days for the next upcoming weeks for Christmas 2011. All I can say is the Waitrose event was delicious - I wish I could reveal more but I'm pretty sure these types of things are embargoed until the Christmas season, which is like September or something ridiculous...

X

No comments:

Post a Comment