Saturday 16 July 2011

Pennyhill Park

Not another afternoon tea...

I know I know, I've been to far too many this year, but I just can't resist anything that involves cake.

Pennyhill Park is one of my favourite places to be and I can't wait until the day I can stay in their Hotel and visit their Spa. This place is just so hidden, pretty and overwhelmingly cared for that it stands out so much.

The day we visited we noticed a wedding through the windows, as after the service they were led outside to the decorated garden to celebrate complete with an outside bar. We couldn't help but sneak outside and witness it.

When we were fit to burst from too many cakes (plus standing awkwardly beside the wedding congregation) we came home, whereby I researched how much wedding here would actually be. It seem the venue itself would cost £15,000. Not even including the dress, the cake, or the car for that matter.

Jealously is such a horrible trait isn't it?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment