So it has come to the end of my second year at Uni, I can't believe how fast it is going, this year seemed ever so quicker than the first.
But I am also so glad to put the work to rest and enjoy getting my life back on track that was dominated by the sheer volume of features and campaigns I had to write.
I thought I would share with you my exam treat purchase, and my plans for the summer.
I like to always update my wardrobe with staple pieces, rather than the one off designs, so I can recycle some styles and play around with all my clothes differently, so the black maxi dress was no exception, as this can be made casual through the day with a cardigan and sandles, then jazzed up for the evening with a denim jacket or waistcoast, sandle strappy heels, metallic waist belt and a clutch bag. There are lots of varieties out there at the moment, but I felt the most basic and clingy material rather than floaty and beachy was from Topshop.
As for my summer plans, I am hoping to achieve a few things before the rush back into my final year at University, so here we go...
- Complete my work experience at Best magazine & persuade extra weeks of work
- Find work that doesn't involve the hideousness of waitressing without tips.
- Upload a vast amount of clothes and crockery to eBay
- Move into new Uni house, and decorate it over the summer
- Create girly pieces to decorate the new house
- Go to Cornwall x2, learn to bodyboard better & purchase more from the pretty shops down there, also visit lots more charity shops when there also.
- Sort my nails out, again.
- Fix my Garnet ring... sob
- Send my features to magazines in hope they will become published
- Apply for more work experience, and create letters to send out beginning of next term.
- Read the pile of books I've been longing to settle down to and enjoy
- Plan lots of girly days and nights out
- Visit family & friends throughout the summer
- Convince someone to pay for me to go abroad
That's all for now, I'll be sure to update it all soon... Have you any exciting plans for the summer?