Friday 25 March 2011

Favourite... Make Up Essentials

I thought I would share with you the items I use everyday for make up application, I narrowed down the many products and listed the main ones I couldn't dream of not applying. The only exception is when I'm having a day off. Other products I use that seem to change are blushes, bronzers, eyeliner, lipliner and eyeshadows. So here is my list of the basics!

  • Soap & Glory? The Greatest Scrub of All? Self-Activating Facial Smoother and Exfoliator 125ml (£5.45)
  • Vitamin E Cream Cleanser from the Body Shop (£2.50)
  • Vitamin E SPF15 Moisture Lotion from the Body Shop (£10.00)
  • Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation (£8.19)
  • Lancome Lasting Colour Lipstick (£19.00)
  • Estee Lauder Projectionist High Definition Volume Mascara 8ml (£19.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment