Thursday 3 March 2011

Something borrowed, something blue...


This is my first success to show from using Ebay to buy myself some new clothes. Cheap is the first thing that comes to mind when using the auction site but it's actually far more complicated, because as soon as you decide on a price, someone else bids far more higher than your intention, so I've missed out on a few purchases, but this was the successful winner!

She's just as beautiful to wear as she looks, at the moment I tend to wear them with black tights and a blouse, but I'm hoping the sun will rear it's head soon, so I can wear it with strapless tops and bare legs!

She's high waisted, faded blue denim, that has been cared for before, so they are pre-washed many times which Levi encourage to get the worn look, so she's perfect to wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment