Saturday 26 March 2011

Hair today, gone tomorrow




Just returned from the hairdresses I've been going to since I was 3 months old. It's called Italian Inspiration in St Johns and after so many years they understand how exactly I like my hair to be, and my phase of not getting it cut.

After today I can certainly say I don't have so much of a phobia of getting the locks cut, but I'm more content with getting it trimmed and styled. But if someone said get it chopped into a bob I'd probably still run in the other direction or cry.

The longest I went without a full trim was just over 3 years. Did it do anything to my hair? Yes, it just grew straggley and lost its mojo due to dying it way too much.


There is also a new product being introduced by RedKen especially for fine hair and encourages re-growth, with a 30 day guarentee, so I am excited to try it out and I will update before and after pictures to see if there is actual changes!

For now I've uploaded the new do which is a simple trim and new side fringe... I'll still wear my extensions for nights out though!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment